A back-country pack that out hikes them all; rethought and redesigned with extra load-bearing capacity and a brand new back panel design guaranteed to maximum air flow to minimize heat stress.
Frontline Bushwhacker Wildland Pack
The back-country pack that out hikes them all. Everything about the Frontline Bushwhacker Fire Pack has been rethought and redesigned. Air-Pocket back panel design guarantees maximum air flow to minimize heat stress. New H-style harness provides rock-solid load control and stability. Six mesh organizer pockets inside extend storage options to quickly find what you need, while side pockets each hold two 1L Bottles. Covered 12 Fusee carrying capacity and removable New Generation Fire Shelter case fits standard and large shelters. 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included). True MOLLE attachment system.
- New H-style harness
- (6) Internal mesh organizer pockets
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case (fits the Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets each hold two 1L Bottles
- Covered 12 Fusee carrying capacity
- Interchangeable SAR Case Available
- Capacity: 1400 cu in | Dimensions: 14” x 13” x 7”
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 4 LBS
- NFPA 1977 Certified
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 6 in|