Compact, streamlined pack for the essentials, specifically designed to minimize heat stress by putting the hydration on the waist and leaving the back uncovered.
Frontline Defender Wildland Pack
Everything about the Frontline Defender has been rethought and redesigned. The main challenge in the red-zone is heat stress, and this pack has been specifically designed to minimize heat stress by putting the hydration on the waist and leaving the back uncovered. New H-style harness for rock-solid load control and stability. Removable New Generation shelter case can be belt or rear mounted (fits standard & large shelter). Built-in 3L Hydration System, plus built-in covered fusee holder. True MOLLE attachment for all accessories.
- New H-style harness
- Removable New Generation shelter case that can be belt or rear mounted (fits standard and large shelter)
- Built-in covered fusee holder
- New MOLLE attachment system
- Built-in 3L Hydration System (included)
- Compatible with Go! Pack / GEN 2
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 YKK® Zipper, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 2.5 LBS
- NFPA 1977 Certified
|Dimensions||13 × 10 × 9 in|