Moisture-wicking properties and insulation keep hands dry, while fabric stretch lets you do your job comfortably.
Squall Glove Liners
These innovative and comfortable seamless knit gloves offer great moisture management when worn under your primary work gloves or when worn as a stand-alone. They are constructed to manage moisture to keep your hands dry and warm. These new lightweight gloves feature tactile finger-tip grips and offer maximum dexterity with a bulk-free fit to get the job done.
- Inherently fire-resistant
- Improved fit provides greater stretch and comfort
- Seamless construction makes for easy, all-day wear
- Tactile finger-tip grips offer maximum dexterity
- Carefully constructed to manage moisture either when wearing under your primary work gloves or when wearing as a stand-alone layer
- Does not provide shock protection
- DragonWear® Inherent FR Tri-Blend FR Fabric: 45% Lyocell, 40% Modacrylic, 15% Twaron® Para-aramid
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 4.4 cal/cm2, CAT 1
- ASTFM F2675 (Standard Test Method for Determining Arc Ratings of Hand Protective Products Developed and Used for Electrical Arc Flash Protection)
|Dimensions||8.5 × 0.5 × 0.25 in|
2XL, Large, Medium, Small, XL